NetSim is a comprehensive tool for network lab experimentation and research. NetSim features state of the art network simulation technology, and comes with additional features to enhance students' learning, and prepare them better for their career.
- Model networks with various technologies, protocols, devices and traffic types.
- Study Performance metrics at network, link by link and packet levels
- Analyze and graph, inter and intra protocol performance by varying modeling attributes
- Learn from detailed simulation lab experiments
- Built as per International Standards set forth by IEEE, ITU and IETF
- View the different technologies in the Standard Version
Programming in C / C++
- Build your coding skills
- Write your own code for the list of programming exercises (.pdf file) and link to NetSim for validation
- Visualize how your code works
- Refer from help sources -Concept, Methodology, Algorithm and complete set of Source Code
- Teach with the support of animations and pictorial representations
- Enhance learning through real-life analogies
Real time Diagnostics
- Capture packets "off the air" and "off the wire" using in-built real time tool Net-Patrol
- Control effortlessly via the administrator panel
- Protect each user via password
Supported Operating Systems
Floating dongle based license. A USB / Parallel Port dongle on your server controls the number of users who can simultaneously use NetSim within the LAN. Note that, there is no limit on the number of installations of NetSim.
NetSim is designed to work on the local system and will have to be installed on each computer.
Need further info? – contact us